We are pleased to introduce the IJMTST 4th International Academics and Research Excellence Awards 2022, this award is humble gratitude towards the Academicians and Researchers in a year. It is a yearly award, we are welcoming the nominations for the year 2021-22. We invite all the students and faculties of the various institutions from all over India to participate in the prestigious IJMTST Excellence Awards 2022.
Nominations are invited for the following major categories:
1. Lifetime Achievement Award : Applicants who must have a minimum of 20 years of experience in teaching, research, and other academic position promoted and currently work as Associate Professor/Professor at the University, Government Colleges, Private Universities /Colleges, and published more than 25 papers of publication in the highly reputed journals.
2. Distinguished Professor Award: Applicants who must have a minimum of 25 years of experience in an academic / research position equivalent to Assistant / Associate / Professor at the Universities, Colleges, or Accredited Research Institutions and more than 40 publications in the highly reputed journals.
3. Award of Excellence in Research: Applicants who must be published a minimum of 5 papers in Scientific Citation indexed journals.
4. Best Women Faculty Award: Female Applicants who must have worked as Faculty at any Colleges/Universities and more than 5 years’ experience in teaching/research/other academic activities are encouraged to apply for the Best Women Faculty Award.
5. Best Women Scientist Award: Female applicants who must have worked at any Colleges / Universities / Industries / NGOs and more than 5 years of research experience, publications, fellowships, patents, and discovered new species are encouraged to apply for the Best Young Scientist Award.
6. Best Teacher Award: Applicants working at Colleges/Universities are welcome to apply for the Best Teacher Award. They must have at least ten (3) years of teaching experience.
7. Best Young Scientist: Applicants for this award must work at any Organization/Institution/College/University are welcome to apply for the Best Young Scientist Award. They must have at least three (3) years of Research experience, good number of publications and innovations in publications. The maximum age limit to apply for best young scientist is 35 years.
8. Best Researcher Award: Applicants who must have worked at research institutions / Universities / Industries / NGOs and more than 5 years of research experience, publications, fellowships, patents, and discovered new species are encouraged to apply for the Best Young Researcher Award.
9. Best Research Scholar Award -This award honours the research associates/scholars for his or her thesis. (Please enclose Ph.D, university registration letter)
10. Best Business Management Award- This award honours researchers, academicians, and corporate individuals in the field of Business Management
Self Nominations are invited through the google from:
IJMTST Excellence Awards 2022 Awardees-Phase-2
IJMTST Excellence Awards 2022 Winners List-Phase-1
3rd IJMTST Excellence Award Winners List
2nd IJMTST Excellence Award Winners List
Benefits of getting selected in "International Awards 2022":
1. API Score may applicable for International Awards (NAAC/NBA)
2. Preference to join for Editorial Board Member
3. International Award Certificate (E-Certificate through Email and Hard Copy through Post)
4. Award Memento (through Post)
5. Medal of Recognition (through Post)
6. Award Letter for Academic Purpose
Step 1: Fill the Nomination Form
Step 2: Scrutiny of the nominations by Jury members.
Step 3: Jury members will then select the nominations received based on teaching and research contribution
Step 4: Selected nominee has to pay the admin charges
1. Nomination opens: 1th September 2022
2. Last date of application: 1th October 2022
3. Last date for Registration: 10th October 2022
Registration/processing fee Rs 2000/- (Indian Applicants) or $ 100 (USD) (Non-Indian Applicants)
The Payment can be made by any of the following modes as per the details given below:-
Bank Name – HDFC
Name – V Divya
Account Number – 50100310212732
Branch Name – Gannavaram
IFSC – HDFC0004174
Google Pay/Phone Pe : 9666689061
Paypal : paypal.me/editorijmtst
Western union money transfer to +91-9666689061
For any quarries feel free to call,
Dr. V Divya
Chairperson – IJMTST Excellence Awards
Vijayawada, Cell: +91 9666689061
This award gives the distinction to the students and faculty from other people and put them into elite rank in terms of research contribution to the research world and to the society. The applicants are suggested that kindly go through the guidelines/ instructions for the IJMTST Excellence Awards - 2022 properly with clear understanding. We wish good luck to all the applicants.
With warm regards,
Chief - Editor